TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
The Cairns Italian Festival follow Queensland Health Guidelines for COVID-19. Please see link below:
Sponsorship and Partnership Terms and Conditions:
Sponsorship and Partnership Agreement:
Completion of the sponsorship/partnership agreement form does not confirm acceptance of offer. The Cairns Italian Festival reserves the right to review all sponsorship applications to determine which applications are suitable and accepted. All sponsorships will be confirmed in writing by the Committee Organisers.
Acceptance of offer is by completion of the agreement form. Payment is required 14 business days of receiving the sponsorship tax invoice supplied by the Committee Organisers.
All payments are payable in Australian dollars.
All payments must be received by the due date. Failure to comply with the payment terms may result in the sponsor not receiving full benefits as outlined in the package.
No sponsor shall assign, sublet, or apportion the whole or any part of their sponsorship package except upon prior written consent of the Cairns Italian Festival Committee.
All sponsors’ benefits are conditional on receiving payment, receiving artwork, goods etcetera in a timely manner and are subject to meeting publication deadlines.
Should a sponsorship benefit precede payment that benefit will no longer be available to the sponsor.
Notification of cancellation must be submitted in writing to the Committee Organisers. Cancellations 4 months prior to the Festival commencement (29 July 2022), 50% of the total sponsorship package will apply as a cancellation fee. Cancellations made after 2 months prior to the Festival commencement (29 July 2022), will receive no refund.
The sponsor shall not be entitled to any refund in the event of cancellation of the sponsorship because of industrial action, blackouts, or any cause outside the control of the Committee Organisers.
Stall Holder Floor Plan Allocation
Stall holder locations will be allocated according to the level of the sponsorship package and then based on the size of the space required and the good/services you will have at your stall. The Committee Organisers have the exclusive right to allocate stall holder locations available to the stall holder and may alter the floor plan from the original, should it prove necessary for the Festival. The stall holder’s wishes will be considered as far as possible. Please ensure you add all necessary information about your stall when completing your application form.
Stall Holders and Sponsors with Stall Holder Entitlements:
- Must have current public liability insurance cover for their stall.
- Are wholly responsible for the security and safekeeping of items and staff at their stall.
- Will be responsible for any damage to the stall structure, partitions, electrical fittings, and lights provided for the stall holder.
- The offering and distribution of promotional materials may only take place within the immediate vicinity of the stall, except where expressly permitted.
- Participation is entirely at the stall holder’s risk. The stall holder guarantees the Committee Organiser against all claims by third parties in consequence of damage caused by the stall holder during the Festival.
- May postpone or amend the time of the Festival if there is a more suitable time.
- Shall not be held liable for any losses, damage or injuries caused except in cases of demonstrated negligence.
In the event of industrial disruptions and any other circumstances that occur that mean the Festival cannot take place, the organisers accept no responsibility for losses incurred by Congress participants, sponsors and stall holders.
Social Media Disclaimer:
This Social Media Disclaimer relates to Cairns Italian Festival Inc. (ABN 12766075070).
The opinions and/or views expressed on the Cairns Italian Festival social media platforms, including, but not limited to, our Facebook, Instagram, and Blog pages, represent the thoughts of individual committee members, stakeholders, and online communities, and not those necessarily of the Cairns Italian Festival or any of our partners or affiliates.
The Cairns Italian Festival welcomes feedback and ideas from all our followers and will try to join the conversation where possible. While the Cairns Italian Festival makes reasonable efforts to monitor and/or moderate content posted on social media platforms, the support team cannot always respond in a timely manner to online requests for information. The Cairns Italian Festival Committee Organisers will only respond to comments and messages during standard business hours (Monday to Friday 8.00am to 5.00pm AEST). If your enquiry falls outside of these hours, the Cairns Italian Festival Committee Organisers will get back to you as soon as possible when office hours resume.
The Cairns Italian Festival makes no claims, promises, or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the contents of its social media sites, and expressly disclaims liability for errors and omissions in the contents. No warranty of any kind, implied, expressed, or statutory, including, but not limited to, the warranties of non-infringement of third-party rights, is given with respect to the contents of social media or its links to other online resources.
The Cairns Italian Festival reserves the sole right to review, edit and/or delete any comments it deems to be inappropriate.
Comments including, but not limited to, the following may be deleted or edited by the moderators:
- abusive or hurtful comments about another user or anyone associated with the Cairns Italian Festival which include:
- Inappropriate language or “hate speech” (e.g. profanity, racial, ethnic or gender-based language).
- Personal attacks or defamatory statements or comments (i.e., making negative personal, speculative, or untrue comments about anyone), instead of just criticizing his/her posting, opinion, or comments.
- Irrelevant and redundant comments (this includes promotion or solicitation of events, groups, pages, websites, organisations, products, and programs not related to or affiliated with the Cairns Italian Festival).
- Comments that violate the privacy of any of the Cairns Italian Festival Committee, volunteers, sponsors, entertainment, or stakeholders.
- Content that defames, misrepresents, or contains disparaging remarks about other people, products, or companies.
- Comments that suggest or encourage illegal activity.
- Comments that reference any claims or share personal, account or policy information.
- Comments or links to sites that contain viruses or malicious software.
- Comments that are spam or that promote other services or products.
Any comments that contradict these guidelines will be removed, and people with repeated violations may be blocked from all of our social media channels. The Cairns Italian Festival Committee Organisers may report all users posting inappropriate or offensive material and shall not be obliged to reinstate any individual it blocks. The Cairns Italian Festival accepts no liability for any loss arising out of or in connection with such removal.
Links to other websites which are linked from the Cairns Italian Festival social media sites are provided as a guide only and such linkage does not constitute endorsement of those sites by the Cairns Italian Festival and as such, we are not responsible for the content of external websites.
By submitting content to any of the Cairns Italian Festival’s social media sites, you understand and acknowledge that this information is available to the public and as such, is considered a public record and that you are allowing the Cairns Italian Festival to have a permanent right to use your content for business purposes including but not limited to internal and external promotions. This could include using, republishing, reproducing, distributing, changing, or displaying the comments across the Cairns Italian Festival websites without restriction from time of submission in perpetuity.
Tickets and Entry
Before proceeding with your purchase, please read these Terms and Conditions. Please do not purchase tickets if you do not agree with the Terms and Conditions.
‘Festival’ in these Terms and Conditions refers to the Cairns Italian Festival being held from 28 July 2022 to 7 August 2022, and organised by Cairns Italian Festival Inc (CIF).
- The CIF follows the guidelines from Queensland Health regarding COVID – 19. For further information please visit https://www.qld.gov.au/health/conditions/health-alerts/coronavirus-covid-19.
- Tickets are non-refundable except as outlined in our terms and conditions.
- Tickets are only valid if purchased through Eventbrite, the Festival website, the Venue, or authorised agent, and are only valid for the day and time specified on the ticket.
- All ticket prices are quoted in Australian Dollars and are inclusive of GST. A transaction/booking fee may apply to your ticket purchase and you will be notified of the applicable fee prior to purchase.
- Ticket holders understand that purchasing a ticket to the Festival involves risks pertaining to the current COVID-19 pandemic and that, by purchasing a ticket to attend the Festival, ticket holder/s accepts all risks associated with attending the Festival, including the possibility of contracting COVID-19.
- Ticket holders accept that by purchasing a ticket to the Festival they will abide by all COVID Safe parameters set forth by CIF in accordance with QLD State Government Health Guidelines.
- You understand that attendance to the Festival may carry certain dangers, including the risk of injury and damage to you or your property, and that by attending the Festival you accept these risks. This includes damages or loss caused by the acts of omissions of other ticketholders, visitors, guests, employees, contractors, volunteers, and staff.
- All ticket holders consent to any official filming, photography and/or sound recording whilst attending the Festival and understand that this footage may be used for future promotional purposes including but not limited to publication on CIF’s website and social media.
- CIF reserves the right to refuse admission to a ticket holder, or remove a ticket holder from the site, if they are affected by alcohol or drugs; act in contravention of any of these Terms and Conditions; engages in any activity deemed dangerous; or acts in a threatening or inappropriate manner; diagnosed with COVID-19, exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19. No refunds or compensation will be made should the ticket holder need to be removed or refused entry from the event site.
- Tickets may not, without prior consent of CIF, be resold at a premium or used for advertising, promotion, or other commercial purposes (including competitions and trade promotions) or to enhance demand for other goods or services.
- All persons under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult whilst at the Festival.
This raffle is being held for Cairns Italian Festival Inc. PO BOX 6943, Cairns, QLD, 4870.
The Raffle commences on the 28th of February 2022, closes on the 5th of August 2022 and will be drawn on the 5th of August 2022 at Cairns Convention Centre Corner Wharf & Sheridan Street Cairns, 4870, QLD at 2200. The draw will be conducted using a RaffleLink System draw process. Ticket buyers do not have to be present at the draw.
Winners will be contacted by phone and/or email within 2 days after draw. Details of the Winner(s) will be displayed at https://www.facebook.com/cairnsitalianfestival/ and The Express Newspaper, Cairns Local News, and Made in Italy – Cairns FM 89.1. State(s) where tickets are on sale NSW, NT, QLD, TAS.